With over 640 million websites on the internet, the world really is at our fingertips, so what better skill to gain than the art of web development? At six2, our essential web design course for beginners provides you with the knowledge and basic skill level that is expected from a proffesional web developer.
The one-day intensive course will provide you with the basics of website design and an introduction to website development by a renowned highly skilled tutor. We will also reveal industry secrets and the do’s and don’t's of the web world.
- Beginner and intermediate levels of Adobe Photoshop
- Basics of Adobe Dreamweaver
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tips n tricks
- What is responsive design?
- Keeping up to date with the latest design/development techniques
- Designing for mobile
- Basics of HTML & CSS
- Adding media to your website
- Interacting with your visitors
- Introduction to content management systems (i.e WordPress)
Where you will learn:
Our training facilities are located in Stockley Park, one of London’s media hubs with neighbours such as Cannon, Activision and Apple to name a few.